Here’s what you need to know about me:
- I eat cognitive science journals for breakfast
- I play a mean game of poker (my brother-in-law is a professional dealer in Vegas)
- I believe teaching is the oldest (and most powerful) profession in the world
- I believe you are a teacher
- I know your learners are ready for your genius
By the way, I’ve got all the letters (M.Ed., I.D.) and experience (hello 20 years of professional life) to get this done. I’ve taught everyone from helping kids figure out math functions, financial advisors to use mortgage software, and seniors to send email to their great-great grandchildren. I’ve taught them all… and I’ve (usually) had fun doing so.